A few things you may want to know...
- Where are you? Our studio is located at 110 Patriot Drive, Suite E, Middletown, DE
- What do I need? It is suggested that you bring a mat and a light pair of dumbbells for Total Body but they are NOT necessary (we have a few extra pairs of dumbbells on hand if you forget yours or don't have any.) A pair of boxing gloves will be needed for Combat Kickboxing. Yoga/PiYo socks and a mat will be needed for PiYo. There will be a place to store your dumbbells in the studio if you would like so that you don’t have to bring them back and forth. If you choose to leave your dumbbells at the studio, please make sure to mark them with your name or initials. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Can I bring my kids? We have childcare for children under 8. Children 9-12 are welcome to hang out in our childcare area while you workout. At Evolve we love seeing families get healthy together so children ages 12 – 17 are allowed to workout with a parent at no extra cost if class space permits. There is a multiple family member discount for immediate family members that want to join together as well. Talk to one of our studio managers for details.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver before working out.
- Class Schedule is subject to change. Any cancellations will be expressed on the Facebook page and by email.